What is XERC 2?
The XERC 2 is a hardware mod for the Xbox1 that allows you to turn on the Xbox with a remote control.
Features of the XERC 2
- No modchip needed (does NOT replace your modchip)
- Supports short and long power button press (lets you to "quick choose" bios with for example X3 and Aladdin)
- Supports DVD-Eject press
- Supports SmartXX-OS press (simulates the sequence needed to be pressed to enter SmartXX-OS)
- Fully customizable buttons on the fly! That means that you can easily change which buttons on your remote perform which functions and disable the functions that you are not interested in, without opening your Xbox back up
- Supports RCA, SONY (SIRC 12/15/20-bit) and Philips (RC-5 and RC-6 (Mode0 and XBOX 360)) remotes
- Safe power off the Xbox; No risk for turning the xbox off by accident
- Discrete power off
- Works with both 3.3V and 5V supply voltage (all XBOX versions)
- Built in fader for the eject ring
- Fully customizable open source code
© 2007—2013 SICKmods